Monday, November 28, 2011

Ebates!



Hope all of your wallets are recovering from all the shopping that was done this past weekend!  I did some damage, but I didn't go crazy.  I still have a ways to go before my Christmas shopping is done, but I'm making slow and steady progress.  The goal is to have it done by this week.

Have you heard of Ebates?  Ebates is a way to earn money by shopping online.

Each online store will give you back a percentage of your purchase if you visit their store through the Ebates page. They also have coupons posted on each store page.  That's it!  You don't have to fill out rebate forms or anything.  Just sign up with an email address and shop away!

Some of my favorite stores have an Ebates page.  Nordstrom, Sephora, Loft...etc.

Here's a screen shot of Sephora's home page when you shop through ebates.

The only con, is that you have to remember to go through the Ebates page.  I always forget and I get mad because I'm always shopping online and I think of all the money I missed out on!

There are 3 ways you can receive payment. 
~You can have a check mailed to you
~You can have the money deposited into your PayPal account
~You can have the money donated to your favorite charity.

Click on my link to join!
So sign up!  It costs nothing, and you're earning money while you spend it.  Win!


Just remember...if you have any shopping to do.  Go to Ebates first and see if the store offers any cash back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment