Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012...A Review

2012 was an AMAZING year.  Hands down, it may be my best year to date.  I've had some pretty awesome moments and experiences this year.  I'm glad that I'm surrounded by some pretty awesome people to share them with.  I can't believe how blessed I was this year!

Celebrated the New Year with these cool kids.

Took Jonathan to meet his hero...Mickey Mouse

Selected as 1 of 6 Chicago Cubs Ball Boys/Girls for the Season.  Flew to Mesa, AZ for Spring Training

Got to be a part of Opening Day at Wrigley Field

Our Mickey Monster turned 2!

Jonathan's First and cranky Spring Concert

My best friend got married

Born and raised here, I finally went to my first Taste of Chicago!

Turned 29 years young!

Saw Rascal Flatts with Michelle!

Meet these amazing authors at TFEiC and had my Kindle signed by my faves!

My first Light the Night with my family.

Saw Love and Theft at Joes and got to meet them!

Met Matt Forte!

Saw Jo Koy and met him!


Had 2 pretty cool ass costumes.

Survived the dreaded 3rd semester of Oakton's Nursing Program

Thanks to Mockmed!

Jonathan's happier Holiday Concert

Celebrated another Christmas with my wonderful family



Here's to 2012 and cheers to 2013!  I can't wait for this new year to start and to see what it will bring!

I hope 2013 brings everyone lots of happiness and endless amounts of love! 

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment