Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hey everyone!  Welcome to my blog.  I've been wanting to blog for a long time, and I already have a family blog (which I need to update), but I wanted to do one on shopping, fashion and beauty.

I am by no means a fashionista.  If you know me, I am the ultimate tomboy.  I just started getting into makeup a couple years ago.  I have always loved shopping but I would just buy whatever was there.  If I could afford it and it fit, I bought it.  I just started following fashion blogs and now I'm obsessed!

I'm a working mommy that is going back to school.  And like most mommies, family and the kids come first.  I feel like most mommies forget to take care of themselves too!  I've made it a point to not only take care of my baby, hubby and home, but myself too!  I started working out and eating better.  I've started wearing makeup again and I wanted to start dressing up again.  Kind of like finding the woman in me that I lost when I started a family.

So these are my adventures as I try to keep with my family, work, school and taking care of myself.

Everything is very premature, but I hope that you enjoy what I write and share.  And please, I appreciate any feedback!

2 comments:

  1. amen sista! ur adorbs! hell yea for trying to not be a frumpy momma. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! And you're absolutely fab!

    ReplyDelete