If you know me personally, then you know that my little family went to San Francisco this past weekend.
Our first day, we arrived at night so we didn't really do anything. Just went out to eat. So no real outfit picture from that day. Just wore this dress that I got from Forever 21.
Here is my outfit from our first real day in San Francisco. I made Hubs take a picture of me in front of the curtains in our hotel room. Isn't my dress pretty? I got it from Akira and it was on sale! Score! I love it because it's a maxi dress but it's shorter in the front so my short butt won't trip on it. =)
I'm also wearing my House of Harlow Leather Station Necklace. After seeing it on Drunk on Shoes' blog. I had to have it! Now that I have it...I want it in the khaki color too! I'm in love.
The shoes are the style of the ever famous Jeffrey Campbell Litas, but at $160, I couldn't justify the purchase. So I found these at 1/4 of the price! Surprisingly, they're pretty comfortable!
- Dress: Akira Chicago. Originally $50, maxi dresses were 50% off so I paid $25. Woo hoo!
- Shoes: Lace-up Suede Platform Boots Go Jane. $38.95
- Necklace: House of Harlow Leather Station Necklace $75. Definitely a splurge for me, but worth it in my opinion. Bought at Nordstrom.
- Wrap Watch: BP Nordstrom $16.
- Belt: Forever21. Can't remember when I bought it, I already had it for a while.