Friday, October 21, 2011

I love getting...

Packages in the mail!!!

I do a lot of online shopping.  With my lil monster, it's a little hard to get to the mall to do some good ole shopping.  So I spend a lot of time perusing the internet for wonderful things.

When the packages come, it's like Christmas!  Even though I know what it is, I love the excitement of opening them up.  I want to see if the item is just as good as I think it was.

Here are a couple of things I got in the past week. 

Jessica Simpson Prinnce Shoes
I love the bright color!  And of course how tall they are.  Even though they are pretty tall, the platform makes it super comfortable.  Akira had a Flash Sale on Jessica Simpson shoes, so I got these for 40% off! Weeeeee!  Pretty shoes are a plus...pretty shoes on sale are a super duper plus!  Buy at Akira Chicago.  Follow @akirachicago on twitter for info on sales!

House of Harlow Sunburst Station Necklace
Like I have mentioned in a previous post.  I blame Drunk on Shoes for my House of Harlow addiction.  I just added this lovely necklace to that collection. I love this necklace because you can move the little sunburst and wear it a couple different ways.  Goodness, do I want this in another color too?  Don't give in Tre!  Don't give in!  Buy at Ron Robinson

House of Harlow Leather Station Necklace in Khaki
Speaking of House of Harlow addiction.  I just HAD to have this necklace in Khaki.  Granted, I didn't get this in the mail, but I had a gift certificate to Nordstrom, so I went to check this baby out.  I was hoping it wouldn't work with my skin tone and I wouldn't like it.  I was wrong.  It's lovely.  It has a softer look than the bolder black one.  So I gave in and bought it.  Buy at Nordstrom.

My plans for this weekend, other than work...Cleaning out my closet!  Eeeep.  It's not gonna be pretty.  I'm also on the hunt for a pair of black riding boots. *sigh* My work is never done.

Any fun plans for you?

4 comments:

  1. HEY TRE! those shoes are so cute, I cant wait to see an OOTD! thanks to you and drunkonshoes ive been paying a lot more attention to HOH jewlery and i want the station necklace (hmm what color) and the sunburst ring! loving your blog <3 ! i get excited when i see updates in my google reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the necklace in every color possible! I'm glad you like my blog! It means a lot =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes!! Overall, great finds! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOH1960 for the win!!! i just bought HOH shoes. eeks! the addiction is expanding from the jewelry. crap. lol.

    ReplyDelete