Thursday, October 27, 2011

Temptation Thursday!!!

Sorry for my lack of posts!  My little monster was in the hospital for 5 days, then it was trying to get back to some sort of normalcy.  And well, now I'm sick.  It's ok though.  I'm spending time in bed, online window shopping!  Does that even make sense?  Online window shopping? 



MICHAEL Michael Kors Tilda Tote Bag in Nude $298
  I just love how simple it is.  I could use this bag and never have to get rid of it because it'll never go out of style.  Want want want!


That's pretty much it.  I know right?! I can't think of anything else I want.  I'm on the hunt for a pair of riding boots and a watch, but I haven't seen anything I absolutely love.  Not to mention, I did a major overhaul of my closet and realized I have so many clothes and a lot of them haven't been worn yet! 

So from today until the new year, I'm not buying any new clothes for myself.  I've put myself on a clothes buying ban.  We'll see how that goes. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment