This weekend we had our photo session for our Christmas cards. Mindy aka Lil Mama Stuart did our photos. She is an awesome photographer, crafter, party planner and my go to source for everything creative. She helped me with planning Baby J's Monster Birthday Party and was also our photographer!
Yup! My House of Harlow necklace makes another appearance! I love it so much! I had the hardest time figuring out what to wear. Not only did I have to dress myself, but I had to dress Baby J and Hubs. I wanted us to coordinate, but I didn't want to be so matchy matchy. Mindy posted a link on her blog to Kristen Duke Photography who had tips on what to wear for family portraits. I definitely took some tips from it and it was so helpful.
There goes my monster. He loves being outside and he loves running away from us! Taking pictures with him was definitely a challenge. He loves being independent and doing his own thing. So whenever we tried to hold him or keep him still he would flip out!
I think we coordinated pretty well...what do you think? Click here to see more photos from the shoot!
As for what I wore, the only new item I bought was the chiffon top. Everything else was stuff I already had.
- Chiffon Top: Wilster, bought it at TJ Maxx for $34.99! Shop Wilster at Shopstyle
- Tank: Taken from another top from Forever 21 so I have no idea how much it was.
- Jeans: Express Flare Leg Stella $69.90, buy 1 pair, get another 50% off!
- Boots: Go Jane Chunky Side Zip Bootie $29.70
- Necklace: House of Harlow Leather Station Necklace $75