Sunday, November 13, 2011

MANNY! MANNY! MANNY!

Well...the fight was a total bust.  Even though Pacquiao won by decision, it was a disappointment.  Oh well, I just love the fights because it's fun to get together with my family, rock our best Pacquiao tees, eat awesome food and drink Filipino beer.

Monster J and I had matching shirts from Aireal Apparel.  I ordered a children's small for him, but I guess he isn't quite into children's sizes yet.  At least this shirt will last him a few years!

It almost becomes a battle in my family.  Who can find the best Pacquiao shirt for the fight?  

I did get a little buzzed off of the San Mig and Red Horse we had.  It doesn't take much for me since I'm not much of a drinker.  I was feeling good though.  I was pissed at the end of the night because one of my cousins kept talking about White Castle and we never ended up going.  Hmph.

I love these fools. 

Marquez or Pacquiao didn't get knocked out that night.  But the kiddies were down for the count!

1 comment: