Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baby Shower!

NO! Not mine!  My cousin and his wife are expecting a bundle of joy and this past weekend was their baby shower.

Sorry for the lack of posting.  I'm finally getting over this god-forsaken stomach flu.  I haven't felt this sick in a long time.  Anyhoo, you don't need to hear about my horrors of being sick.  Let's talk about babies!

Aren't the centerpieces cute?  The glass vases were actually from my wedding a couple years ago.  Since then, people have taken them and used them for their weddings, showers, etc.  Best dollar investment ever!  Glass cylinders are awesome because you can do so many things with them!

 
This is how I used the glass cylinders for my wedding reception.  So versatile and they only cost $1 each!

I never would've thought hanging up baby clothes would make a cute decoration...props to my cousin Janice for coming up with the idea!  And it served another purpose...we used it as a game too!

More props to her on making this diaper cake!  I love diaper cakes...well not enough to make them myself.  But I'm always impressed by the ones I've seen others make!

2 Mommas with the gorgeous Mommy to be!  Finally, the old married couple group is going to be complete with kiddies!

Hmmm.  Let's pillow fight with the babies!  Funny story!  Janice's mom was talking to her friend and introduced Janice's sister to her.  
Her friend goes, "Is this the Mommy?" 
 Janice's Mom replies, "No, the Mommy is over there."
As she points to the three of us swinging the dolls around.
We'll take those parents of the year award now.

Congrats to RyDot!  We can't wait to meet little Baby T!

3 comments:

  1. Another great post Tre! <3 Love the repurposing of the cylinder vases (your original ones look gorgeous as well)! Also love love LOVE the pillow fight with the babies pic. That's one for the scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun baby shower!!

    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete