Thursday, January 26, 2012

Temptation Thursday! Pink bag edition

You know, I think I deserve some credit...especially from my husband.  I haven't bought a new bag in months!  I used to buy one like every month.  Then he had said that once I stop using a bag, I never use it again.  Not true!  The bag that he bought me for Valentine's Day last year is the bag I'm currently using...so HA!

I figure I deserve an award from him, and since Valentine's Day is coming up, I figure I'd give him some ideas. =)

And nothing beats a pink bag for Valentine's Day!

Botkier 'Eden' Flap Satchel
I've been eyeing this bag ever since I saw PurseBlog write about it last November.  Right now it's 50% off at Nordstrom!  I'm obsessed with the color blocking and how bright it is!
Buy at Nordstrom.com for $294.90

]
MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Hamilton Chain' Leather' Tote
I love Michael Kors.  That man can do no wrong in my eyes!  I've been drooling over his Hamilton Bags and I got all excited when I saw that a pink one came out!
Buy at Nordstrom.com for $298

Rebecca Minkoff 'Mini MAC' Clutch
I've been wanting a MAC clutch for awhile.   This bag would look perfect with jeans or with a little black dress.  I love that there is part of the chain that is leather so it doesn't hurt your shoulders.
Buy at Nordstrom.com for $195

Well there you have it.  Bags in my favorite color that you can buy at my favorite store!  And if you see my Bubs around, tell him that I need these bags!  Thanks!

And on a completely random note.  I decided to change up my Facebook cover photo and this is what I came up with:
Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. Great bags! Love the Botkier

    xoxo
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete