Wednesday, February 22, 2012

No more shopping

WAAAAAAH!

So for Lent this year, one of the things I decided to give up was shopping for myself.  This is going to be a real challenge for me.  Hopefully I can stick with it and maybe change some of my shopping habits.  I tend to shop on impulse, so hopefully I will stop doing that and just buy things that I really need.

Like most women, we have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear.  So I usually run out to Forever 21 just to buy an outfit to wear.  This will definitely challenge me to wear what I already own!

Wish me luck!

Sorry for the lack of posting.  School, work and Monster duty are really taking up my time!

Hope everyone's V-Day was awesome!  

Hubs got me a Kindle Fire for V-Day!  =)



I'm still playing around with it, but so far me likey!  My iPad is usually monopolized by the monster.  Plus I wanted something that could store my nursing reference books for clinicals.  The iPad is too big to carry around in my purse.  This is perfect!  I can also surf the inter-webs (as Bubs likes to call it) and play Plants vs Zombies!


BTW...Hunger Games tickets go on sale today at 11am!  (CST)  I'm going to nerd it up with my girls and go to the midnight showing!  Anyone else as excited as I am for this movie to come out?!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment