Monday, July 30, 2012

Do yourself a favor

So I read a lot of books and fall in love with a lot of book characters.

Sue me.

I also refer to them like I know them in real life.

Ladies if you want to fall in love and simultaneously hate your hubby/bf for not being them, introduce yourselves to these men:

Christian Grey from the Fifty Shades of Grey series
Travis Maddox from Beautiful Disaster
Will Cooper from Slammed and Point of Retreat
Beau Vincent from the Vincent Boys
Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars
Parker Whalen from Cross My Heart
Kellen Kyle from Thoughtless
Jude Ryder from Crash

And definitely add Flat Out Love and Easy to your must-read list.

And guys...if you want your wife/gf to stop hating you, get to know these guys and learn a goddamn thing or two.  Love, all the women in the world.

But of course, I can't forget my favorite book character of all and she's someone both men and women can enjoy...

Beyonce the Giant Metal Chicken from Let's Pretend This Never Happened.

Knock knock mother fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment